Investment Trends Terms and Conditions
Investment Trends competition UK2022
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry
- The competition is only open to persons:
- Aged 18 or over
- Who have been sent the survey invitation by Investment Trends or a participating agency
- Who have completed the survey (answered all questions including open-ended questions presented to them)
- Who have agreed to enter the prize competition and
- Returned the survey with a valid email address for notification purposes
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win
- No more than one entry per person.
- Employees and their immediate families of the promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
- Promotion commences 14/02/2022 and closes on 22/07/2022. The winning entry will be selected at random from those submitted through the survey. The draw will take place at Investment Trends’ Head Office, on 01/08/2022 at 2:30pm (EST).
- The prize draw contains three Amazon vouchers valued at £1000 each with total prizes valued at approximately £3,000. (There will be three individual winners drawn, each receiving an Amazon voucher valued at £1000)
- Prizes are not transferable or refundable or exchangeable. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
- Winners will be notified within 14 days from the draw date, by email to the email address that they supplied with their entry, the winners list will be published with their consent on the Investment Trends website. If they do not claim their prize within one month of notification they forfeit their prize and another random winner will be selected in their place.
- No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries, or for prizes lost or damaged in the post. Prize delivery time is subject to availability.
- The Promoter is Investment Trends. (ABN 14 107 485 656). Head Office is located at 23.02, Tower 3, International Towers 300 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney, NSW 2000 Australia.
- All entrants must accept these rules. In the event of any dispute about the rules, the dispute will be passed to the Principal of Investment Trends, and his decision will be final.
- Investment Trends may cancel the draw for reasons outside its reasonable control. Investment Trends may amend these terms and conditions without notice, by posting changes to them on this website.