Skip to content
- Information on how to enter form part of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open to all Australian residents aged 18 years and over that complete and submit an online survey that will be emailed to them. Employees and their immediate families of the promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Entries will be collected from 21/11/2022 in all states and territories. Entries will close on 15/01/2023 in all states and territories.
- The Most Comprehensive prize(s): The five most comprehensive answers to the survey will each receive a $200 EFTPOS gift card.
- The most comprehensive winners will be judged by Investment Trends. Chance plays no part in determining any winners. Investment Trends Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The most comprehensive winners will be selected after the survey has closed and data has been cleaned and validated. Once all relevant answers have been reviewed, the Prize/s will be awarded to the valid entrants which best meet the Judging Criteria, as determined by the judges. The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Most comprehensive judging criteria:
- The respondent has opted for their answers to be considered in the most comprehensive responses.
- The respondent has answered all questions, including open-ended questions presented to them.
- Responses to Open-ended questions will be judged as follows;
40% on insightful value
40% on detail of the response
20% on clarity of response
- The Promoter is Investment Trends, 23.02 Tower 3, International Towers, 300 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney, NSW, 2000 Australia. Australian Business Number (ABN) 14 107 485 656